Friday, September 1 – Monday, September 4
Who’s it for. Healers, Coaches, Artists and Activists, and anyone committed to change for themselves and for those they serve — professionally, or simply as a human-being in relationship to others and to the world.
Why now: It may be that global events (environmental, social, political, economic) are getting our attention in new ways. Beyond denial or resignation, or wishful or magical thinking—how can you be present, empathic, active, in ways that sustain you, and inspire others?
What you will learn: how to listen, how to be present, how to let your spirit soar in a world that at its core wants the very best for you. You will spend time in nature, AND you will experience tools for grounding, understanding, and facilitation, by recognizing and developing your innate genius.
- How the Obstacles for Change show up
- How to facilitate and deepen your understanding of systemic change
- Personal Breakthrough Systemic Constellation Sessions
- Meditation, Mindfulness, Prayer, and Trance
- Integrating the Excluded and the Invisible
- Nature Constellations and the Extended Body
- Waking up to your Indigenous Spirit
- Integrating Hypnosis and NLP with Family ConstellationsFamily Systems Constellation and MindfulnessFamily Systems Constellation and Mindfulness
Where: Manzanita Village
Includes accommodation and vegan meals