Meditation, Walking, Silent reflection, Instruction and guided meditations, Touching the Earth.
* Mindful Attention
* Expanded Awareness
* Triggers to anchor positive states and mindset
* Visioning towards congruent outcomes
* Holding faith to the beautiful within
Our theme: Thich Nhat Hanh used to say that a Bodhisattva is simply a Buddha in training, that we are all Bodhisattvas, no matter what ‘stage’ we are at.
The four Bodhisattva Vows are an expression of our relationship to the world and to each other,
not just through our actions, but through our presence, to become a healing force in the world
—to embody the truth of love and compassion. They are:
- I promise to take all living beings as my relations
- I promise to cut through all misunderstanding and judgement
- Pathways to wisdom and love are inexhaustible, I promise to walk them all.
- Awakening to the radiant truth of life is indescribable, I promise to awaken to it