“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” So asks the poet Mary Oliver.
Sometimes it’s easy to forget how do in the best ways we can .. learn, play, love, work, or just get by?
If we’re lucky we get some good guidance, or else we tap into our own best instincts.
When we make an important change it is often because we are forced, driven, or inspired to, or perhaps it’s because of a happy accident.
You’ve heard that mindset is important. But mindset is too often spoken of as if it were an afterthought like icing on the cake. In fact, it’s the starting point, and it’s the middle, and it’s the end.
A positive mindset consists of a positive emotional state, appropriate creative energy, and high expectation for what is possible.
Mindset can play out in the negative, or it can be an expression of awareness,
joy and creativity, and the expectation that ANYTHING is possible.
There’s no formula, except that everything you experience in life, how you respond, and the results you get, are in direct relationship to your mindset.
None of us are perfect we all have a hidden shadow of unfinished business. The brighter the light, the darker the shadow. Mindset isn’t fixed, it’s always changing.
And Mindset isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, it’s more! Much more! It’s your navigation system, it’s how you illuminate the shadows so that you are working WITH, not AGAINST yourself.
Becoming master of your mindset determines everything you ‘do’.
One Minute Mindset Survey
- Do you sometimes say no to certain situations, relationships, or opportunities because you’re afraid you’re not good enough?
- Do you settle for less than you know you are worth?
- Do you tolerate certain situations, or qualities in yourself, when you could, in fact, change them?
- Do you say yes when you mean no, or no when you could say yes?
- Have you ever experienced a radical shift in what you knew was possible but settled back into what was familiar and never made the changes you know you could?
- Are you afraid of not following through when opportunities present themselves?
If you said yes to any of these questions go ahead and schedule a complimentary consultation here